Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MaC HeLLo KiTtY TuToRiAL FoR yOuTuBe




i finally started doing my live tutorials for youtube! yay! i just did a simple look using the palette from the hello kitty collection. the colors are pretty nice but are def. not the best ive seen. it launched back in february and my bf was cute enough to wait in line with me at the launch party for 3 hours just to get me my valentines gift. (keeper!) but i also saved up my x-mas money so i could get everything i wanted and boy i was broke after. lol but check out my video on youtube its under stinky303piggy. heres the list of products i used!

**eyes**
too faced shadow insurance
mac painterly p/p
mac rollickin p/p
too dolly e/s (lid)
rompin e/s (crease)
slightly black (between the too dolly and rompin)
graphblack eyeliner
diorshow iconic mascara

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment